The next meeting of Little Abington Parish Council will be in the Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington on Monday 22 July,2019 starting at 7:15pm.
Press and public are welcome to attend.They may address the Council in public participation time.
The agenda and meeting papers can be accessesd via the links (in blue) below
NOTE. Accounts and Audit Regulations. Files will be available for inspection before the meeting.
Genevieve Dalton, Clerk
tel 07703 486562
1. Apologies for absence. Mr Allum, Cllr J Batchelor
For information only
4. Members’ declaration of interests for items on the agenda
5. . Public participation
DECISIONS and CURRENT ISSUES
7. Planning See https://www.scambs.gov.uk/content/search-planning-application
7.1 Planning applications:
7.2 SCDC Planning decisions and amendments (for information):
• S/1388/19/FL Bancroft Farm- withdrawn
• S/1749/19/FL. 20 Church Lane - Agreed by SCDC.
7.3 Local Developments
• ARCC Innovation Centre exhibition 11 July
• New Local development Plan -feedback from workshop on 17 July
• Fighting Funds. To agree LAPC response to requests for contributions to “fighting funds” against local planning proposals . e.g Uttlesford Garden Village (£3000), GCP strategy 1 - local routes
8.Highways and traffic
• Greater Cambridge Partnership
- Whittlesford Parkway improvements – LAPC’s response to consultation
9. Village Environment/ community engagement
• Litter bin for top Bourn Bridge Rd- To agree if bin should be requested from SCDC . Installation £360 + weekly emptying fee £3.00
• Access to Granta Park update and next steps
• Granta Park Noise update
10 Finance and compliance
10.1 Receipts Nil
To agree the following payments.
|AJ King Maintenance July & August contract SO VAT £171.54
|Mrs G Dalton Clerk salary (July)
|Web site hosting fee
|Abington Institute - room hire 5 meetings
|Cambs County Council PFLHI VAT 648.15
Mrs G Dalton Clerk expenses
Training for Tree Wardens 2 places
S Pattinson travel. SCDC Cabinet Liaison meeting
Friends of Roman Rd and Fleam Dyke
11. Meetings /representation
• Feedback from meetings attended by LAPC reps not elsewhere on agenda. CAPALC Annual Conference (Clerk/SB), A1307 Parishes Forum (SB/PB), SCDC Cabinet Liaison meeting (SP
• LAPC/GAPC Liaison meeting date, agenda and representation.
• LAPC representation at forthcoming meetings., Meeting with Highways w/c 12 Aug , Came & Co insurance visit 23 July, A1307/A1301 Parish Councils 24 July, Tree Wardens training 15 Aug
12. To receive minutes from committees
12.2 Recreation Ground Committee
13. To receive reports from representatives.
13.1 Village maintenance
13.2. Lights, roads and pavements
14.Correspondence. For information only
15 Any Other Business/Items for next agenda
• Action list/ Carry forward items
• Items for village newsletter
Monday 9 September 2019 at 7:15pm
Monday 28 October 2019 at 7:15pm
Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington