MONDAY 27JULY 2020
MEETING BY ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE
Due to current public health concerns and government advice Little Abington Parish Council will meet by telephone/ video conference until further notice.
As usual the agenda will be published here on the Abingtons website and on the noticeboard on the corner of Church Lane.
The agenda and meeting papers will be published on this web page . Links to any meeting papers are shown in blue
ARRANGEMENTS FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
Any parishioner or interested party may join the meeting by phone or video. Members of the public may address the Parish Council in public participation time. Emails or letters sent to the Clerk will be considered as part of public participation. Please contact the Clerk for joining instructions.
Chair. Mrs. Bolden
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members’ declaration of interests for items on the agenda
5. Public participation
DECISIONS and CURRENT ISSUES
7. Planning See https://www.scambs.gov.uk/content/search-planning-application
7.1 Planning applications: Nil.
7.2 SCDC Planning decisions and amendments.
• 20/1435/TTPO Tree works, 57 Church Lane. Complaint re failure to engage
7.3 Local Developments
• Arrangements for local authority planning decision making- update if any
• Greater Cambs Local Development Plan (LDP) – updates if any
• Greater Cambridge Local Planning update - if available
• Public consultations- if any
8. Highways and traffic
• LHI Liaison with Great Abington Parish Council
• Greater Cambridge Partnership nearby projects e.g. P&R, bus lane(s)
9. Village Environment/ community engagement
• Dead trees on Millennium footpath
• Footpaths – condition and maintenance
• Working with the community, co-ordination and communication - Love Abington
10. Finance and compliance
10.1 Receipts: Nil
10.2 Payments. To agree the following payments.
|Brookfield contracting (SO) July & Aug VAT £170.00
|Mrs G Dalton Clerk salary July, August (SO)
|Mr Gutteridge -Internal audit (paid)
|Cambs County Council street lighting 2019-20 final invoice
|Abington PCC –Donation - churchyard grass cutting
|| £ 600.00
Abington Institute contribution towards costs of refurbishment (S106)
KA Maintenancee Ford Bridge Repairs
10.5 Abington & Hildersham News- printing costs following closure of TWI print room
10.7 Village Archives – storing Parish Council documents and historical material
11. Meetings /representation
• SCDC Cabinet Liaison - Slides and video on circulation (VVA)
• SCDC Planning (IS)
• Greater Cambridge Partnership A1307 LLF 21 July (PB),
• CAPALC drop-in sessions.(Clerk- Notes on circulation)
• Police meeting with Acting Police & Crime Commissioner (SB, SP,RA)
• Meeting with local MP (SB)
• GAPC/LAPC Liaison Group 29 July ,agenda items, representation
• Greater Cambridge Partnership – sessions on 28 July, 10 Aug,
• Arrangements for LAPC meeting in Clerk’s absence 28 September
12. To receive minutes from committees
12.1 Institute Management Committee
12.2 Recreation Ground Committee
13. To receive reports from representatives.
13.1 Village maintenance
13.2. Lights, roads and pavements
14.Correspondence. For information only
15 Any Other Business/Items for next agenda
• Action list/ Carry forward items
• Items for village newsletter
Next scheduled meetings: NOTE No meeting scheduled in August
Information will be published on the Abingtons website and the Parish Council noticeboard
Monday 28 September 2020
Monday 26 October 2020