The next meeting of Little Abington Parish Council will be in the Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington on Monday 25 June ,2018 starting at 7:15pm .
The agenda with links to papers ( in blue) can be accessed below.
Members of the public and press may address the Council in public participation time
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Parish Councillor vacancy
• Co-option of new Parish Councillor
4. Matters arising not on the agenda
For information only
5. Members’ declaration of interests for items on the agenda
6. Public participation
DECISIONS and CURRENT ISSUES
7. Finance and compliance
CCC grass cutting grant – invoice raised. £ 506.44
To agree the following payments.
Mrs G Dalton Clerk (June) STO
CGM monthly payment VAT £44.76
|Mr Gutteridge - Internal audit fee
|SCDC election costs
7.5 Insurance arrangements
7.6 Maintenance contract
• To agree arrangements for market testing and timetable
8. Planning https://www.scambs.gov.uk/content/search-planning-application
8.1 Planning applications: nil to date
8.2 Planning decisions and amendments (for information): nil to date
8.3 Local Developments
• Local Development Plan update if any
• Local Housing developments update if any
9. Highways and traffic
• Speeding through the village – To agree installation of gates in Bourn Bridge Road and “Children Playing” signs at Ivan Clarks corner
• 2019-20 LHI to consider proposals for bids from Little Abington /next steps.
11. Village Environment/ community engagement
• Fourwentways - updates on litter and parking
• Access to Granta Park update
• Granta Park Noise update
12. Meetings /representation
• Feedback from meetings attended by LAPC reps not elsewhere on agenda
• LAPC representation at forthcoming meetings.. 6 July A1307 Parish Forum, 29 June CAPALC , Haverhill Forum - A1307 corridor 16 July Linton.
13. To receive minutes from committees
13.1 Institute Management Committee
13.2 Recreation Ground Committee
13.3 Committee for Abington Housing
14. To receive reports from representatives.
14.1 Village maintenance – site visit with CGM
14.2. Lights, roads and pavements
For information only
16. Any Other Business/Items for next agenda
• Action list/ Carry forward items -
• Items for village newsletter
Monday 23 July 2018 at 7:15pm
Monday 24 September 2018 at 7:15pm
Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington