MONDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2020 7:15pm : MEETING BY ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE
Due to current public health concerns and government advice Little Abington Parish Council will meet by telephone/ video conference until further notice.
As usual the agenda will be published, here, on the Abingtons website and on the noticeboard on the corner of Church Lane.
The agenda is published below. Attachments can be viewed by clicking on the blue links
ARRANGEMENTS FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
Any parishioner or interested party may join the meeting by phone or video. Members of the public may address the Parish Council in public participation time. Emails or letters sent to the Clerk will be considered as part of public participation.
Please contact the Clerk for joining instructions. email@example.com tel 07703 486562
Zoom Codes please wait to be admitted from the Waiting Room
Topic: Little Abington Parish Council
Time: Monday, Nov 23, 2020 07:15 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 576 363 9954
Dial by your location
+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 576 363 9954
Chair. Mrs. Bolden
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members’ declaration of interests for items on the agenda
5. Public participation
DECISIONS and CURRENT ISSUES
7. Highways and traffic
• SE Cambridge Strategy Public Consultation including A11 Travel Hub (Park & Ride) and routes into Cambridge. (Closing date 14 December)
- LAPC Response
- Community engagement
• GCP Consultation – City access - Experimental traffic measures (Closes 18 December)
8.1 Planning applications:
• 20/04343/HFUL 30A Church Lane. Front extensions and new brick wall
* 20/04649/HFUL 15 West Field.Single storey rear extension to replace conservatory
• S/3921/19/FL Bancroft Farm Church Lane. Housing and office development.
8.2 SCDC Planning decisions and amendments.
• 20/0363/HFUL 9 West Field. Agreed
• 20/04042/PRIO1A. 39 West Field. Agreed
• 20/03409/FUL Granta Park, Portway. Agreed
* 20/01429/FUL. 27 Cambridge Road. Agreed
8.3 Local Developments
• SCDC Community Facilities survey
9. Village Environment/ community engagement
• Coronavirus response - SCDC grant,
• Protected Roadside Verges - reducing damage by pedestrians and cyclists
10. Finance and compliance
10.1 Street lighting contract (Clerk)
|SCDC Grant - Covid response
• Payments To discuss and agree the following payments
|Brookfield contracting Village Maintenance Nov & Dec (SO) VAT £170.00
|Mrs G Dalton Clerk salary Nov & Dec (SO)
|HMRC PAYE Q3 (due 5 January 2021)
|Mrs V Silvey -A&H News
10.4 Parish Council website – plan, next steps,
11. Meetings /representation
• SCDC Covid Response video conference 4 Nov Feedback
12. To receive minutes from committees
12.2 Recreation Ground Committee meetings
13. To receive reports from representatives.
13.1 Village maintenance
13.2. Lights, roads and pavements
14.Correspondence. For information only
15 Any Other Business/Items for next agenda
• Action list/ Carry forward items
• Items for village newsletter (SP)
Next scheduled meetings:
Information will be published on the Abingtons website and the Parish Council noticeboard
Monday 25 January 2021
Monday 22 February 2021