The next meeting of Little Abington Parish Council will be in the Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington on Monday 9 September ,2019 starting at 7:15pm. Press and public are welcome to attend.
Members of the public and press may address the Council in public participation time.
The agenda and meeting papers can be accessesd via the links (in blue) below
Genevieve Dalton, Clerk
tel 07703 486562
1. Apologies for absence. Dr R Smith
4. Members’ declaration of interests for items on the agenda
5. Public participation
DECISIONS and CURRENT ISSUES
7. Planning See https://www.scambs.gov.uk/content/search-planning-application
7.1 Planning applications:
• S/4329/18/OL Genome Campus, Hinxton. Updates to Outline planning permission with all matters reserved for a phased, mixed use development comprised of up to 150,000 square metres of Gross External Area (GEA) of flexible employment uses including research and development, office and workspace and associated uses falling within Use Classes B1 (office, laboratories, light industry), B2 (general industrial) and B8 (Storage) uses; up to 1,500 residential dwellings (Use Class C3); supporting community uses and social infrastructure including a nursery (Use Classes D1); conference facility (Use Class D1) and associated hotel (Use Class C1); retail uses including shops (Use Class A1), restaurants and cafes (Use Class A3) and bars (Use Class A4); leisure uses (Use Class D2); landscape and public realm, including areas for sustainable urban drainage and biodiversity enhancements; energy centre and utilities; site access (vehicular, cyclist and pedestrian), car and cycle parking and highways improvements; early landscape and enabling works; and associated works.
7.2 SCDC Planning decisions and amendments (for information):
• S/2336/19/FL. 31A Cambridge Rd, Porch extension & alterations.Agreed by SCDC
7.3 Local Developments
• Uttlesford Local Development Plan To agree response, if any, to new information.
• New Local Development Plan - updates
8.Highways and traffic
• Meeting with Highways Officer
• Greater Cambridge Partnership - updates
• Speedwatch update and invoicing
9. Village Environment/ community engagement
* Fourwentways. Update from SCDC Enforcement Team
• Footpath behind West Field update
• Access to Granta Park update and next steps
• Granta Park Noise update
• Street lighting costs. Devolving responsibility for street lighting costs to Parish Councils
10 Finance and compliance
|ARGC -reimbursement for Tree Wardens training course
10.2.1 contribution to North Uttlesford Garden Village fighting fund. To agree if LAPC will contribute to a fighting fund and, if so, how much.
10.2.2 Request from football club for contribution towards cost of new goalposts
10.2.3 To agree the following payments.
|CAPALC 2 licences for cyber training course
|AJ King Maintenance SO September VAT
|Mrs G Dalton Clerk salary (August and September )
|HMRC PAYE Q2 (due 5 October )
|Came & Co insurance renewal
|R Smith - travel to Tree Warden training - Swavesey
|I Smith - travel to Chairs training - Burwell
10.4 Risk Management
• Insurance visit 23 July
• Financial Regulations To review and agree updated regs based on new national model
• Compliance Working Group meeting date
11. Meetings /representation
• Feedback from meetings attended by LAPC reps not elsewhere on agenda. Chairs training, Tree Wardens training
• LAPC representation at forthcoming meetings., Local Plan Workshop 28 September, Planning Forum 25 September
12. To receive minutes from committees
12.1 Institute Management Committee
13. To receive reports from representatives.
13.1 Village maintenance
13.2. Lights, roads and pavements
14.Correspondence For information only
15 Any Other Business/Items for next agenda
• Action list/ Carry forward items
• Items for village newsletter
Monday 28 October 2019 at 7:15pm
Monday 25 November 2019 at 7:15 pm
Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington