The next meeing of Little Abington Parish Council will be on Monday 29 April 2019 starting at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held in the Abington Institute, Great Abington.
This will be followed by the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING which starts at 8:00pm.
This is an opportunity to hear reports from the Parish Council and to help to agree priorities for the coming year.
Refreshments will be availabale.
For more information please contact the Clerk. email@example.com Tel 07703 486562
The agendas for both meetings are below. Meeting papers can be accessed via the links shown in blue.
Parish Council Agenda
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Parish council vacancy -co-option of new Parish Councillor
For information only
5. Members’ declaration of interests for items on the agenda
DECISIONS and CURRENT ISSUES
6. Finance and Compliance
|SCDC precept payment
|GAPC Ford Maintenance
To agree the following payments
|A J King Village Maintenance
Mrs G Dalton Clerk salary, April 2019
|Abington Institute Room Hire Q4
|Churchyard Grass cutting Donation
6.3 Finance Report
6.4 Audit arrangements 2018-19
To confirm audit and inspection arrangements
7. Planning https://www.scambs.gov.uk/content/search-planning-application
7.1 Planning applications:
• S/0963/19/FL - 19 Bourn Bridge Road. Front and rear two storey extensions. Refurbishment of existing dwelling
7.2 Planning updates/decisions: if any
• S/0708/19/FL - 31A Cambridge Road, Little Abington - Application withdrawn
8 Highways, footpaths traffic, village environment
• Footpaths update
FOR INFORMATION (STANDING ITEMS)
9. Updates from representatives and committees
Updates will be discussed at the Annual Parish Meeting.
For information only
11 Any Other Business (for information only)
• C/F Items for next agenda
• Village newsletter
Annual Meeting of the Parish Council, Monday 20 May 2019 at 7:15 pm
Parish Council Meeting - Monday 24 June 2019 at 7:15pm
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING AGENDA
Monday 29 April 2019 at 8.00pm
in the Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington
NOTE: This agenda and associated meeting papers can be found on the Parish Council website. Time is allowed throughout the meeting for public participation and discussion
1. Apologies for absence:
3. Follow up from previous meeting
4. Chairman’s report - Mr Brunning
6. Reports from Parish Council Committees and joint Committees
• LAPC Planning Committee
• Recreation Ground Committee (joint)
• Committee for Abington Housing (joint)
• Institute Management Committee (LAPC is represented)
7. Annual Report from District Councillor - Cllrs John and Henry Batchelor
8. Annual Report from County Councillor - Cllr H Batchelor
10. Abington Future feedback and discussion about priorities - Tony Orgee
11. Abington Woods Update and plans - Deborah James
12. The Local Development Plan - Cllr John Batchelor
13. Hot Topics/Priorities - Public Discussion Time .
• Highways and traffic- A1307, speeding and road safety in the village
• Granta Park reinstating access, noise nuisance
• Parish Council priorities for the coming year.
11.Any Other Business.