FIREWORKS and BONFIRE NIGHT – 1st Whittlesford and Duxford Scout Group
Saturday, 5 November 2016 5:00 pm
At grounds on Hinxton Road, Duxford behind Hexcel/Hunstman near the level crossing - just follow signs.
- Spectacular, professional display by White Lightning Pyrotechnics
- Huge bonfire, BBQ, cakes, hot drinks, mulled wine & glow necklaces.
- Gates open & food served from 5 pm
- Bonfire lit at 5.30 Fireworks start at 6.30
- Gates close to incoming traffic from 6.15
- Tickets from Ickleton & Whittlesford, Thriplow and Duxford shops from 17th October:
- Adults £3.50, Children (under 18) £2, Family £10 [£4, £2.50 and £12 at the gate]. Pre-school children Free!
- Plenty of free parking.
Proceeds in aid of the Scout group - every penny raised will go towards equipping our newly built hut.
For more information about the 1st Whittlesford and Duxford Scout Group, go to www.wanddscouts.org.uk
Last updated on 03 September 2020.