Jeremiah’s Café - at the heart of the Abingtons
Your village café, in the Foyer at the Institute, offers a convivial meeting place for all,
and a tempting choice of home-made and freshly cooked food.
- Thursdays (3 out of 4) 11.30am - 1.30pm for light lunches
- Fridays 8.45am - 11:00am for hot and cold drinks, toasted tea bread, scones and cake
- Saturdays 10.00am - 12 noon for hot and cold drinks, breakfast snacks and cakes
- Four afternoons a year for special teas, and of course, pancakes on Shrove Tuesday
- Plus occasional Big Breakfasts, advertised in advance, or all day opening to support village events
Opening times for each month are always set out in the diary of the Abington & Hildersham News
The café has a 5 Star hygiene rating, and is staffed by volunteers.
Why not Give it a Try?