South Cambs Services - Businesses

If you are a small business but work or operate from home, South Cambridgeshire District Council asks that you urgently flag yourself to them by emailing:-
That is because though local authorities are responsible for distributing the promised government support to the small business and self employed sector, SCDC only have the contact details of businesses that have premises and therefore normally pay business rates. Any falling into the categories below, please get in touch.
• Sole traders
• Home based businesses
• Community enterprises and charities including CICs
Please pass this information on to anyone else who you think would be eligible.