Reporting Faults around the village: roads, lights, fly-tipping

You can report faults around the village using the county and district council websites, as appropriate:

Highways faults, including pavements and potholes

Street lighting. The report  needs to include the number on the column e.g. SC33


Other Services

Their websites can also be used to find out more about their services:

Cambnridgeshire County Council:

South Cambridgeshire District Council: