LITTLE ABINGTON PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING WEDNESDAY 9 FEBRUARY 2022
There will be a Planning Committee meeting of Little Abington Parish Council in the Terrace Room at the Abington Institute, High Street, Great Abington on Wednesday 9 February 2022 starting at 7:00 pm
See the agenda and links to applications below.
Members of the public and press are able to attend in person to address the Council in public participation time and to observe the meeting .
Public Health. National regulations and local guidelines will apply.
Chair Suzanne Pattinson
Applications can be viewed SCDC/Greater Cambridge Planning Website:
1. Apologies for absence: Mr Brunning
2. Matters arising/updates on planning matters
Local Highways Improvement bid -Panel meeting update IS/SB
3. Declaration of Interests
4. Public Participation
5. 22/0087/TTCA. 26 High Street, Little Abington
Various tree works in Conservation area.
6. 21/05557/HFUL. 23 Bourn Bridge Road.
Single and double storey front, side and rear extensions. Single storey garden building
7. Updates and planning decisions made by SCDC SP
• 21/03039/FUL Bancroft Farm. Housing & office development, SCDC Planning Committee decision
• 21/05400/HFUL 10 Bourn Bridge Road. Update
• 21/04914/HFUL 48 High Street. Update
8. Any other Business